Sunday, December 11, 2011

4 Weddings and a Funeral

They say bad luck comes in 3. I don't know if it's proven but I like to believe it's true.

I don't need to tell you what had happen, but I think all that happened only mean I need to focus.

Week after, I have to finish all the photos, clean up all the rubbish and make sure everything is in place before the start of year 2012.

2011 was not a bad year. Though, funny enough, I had a year consisting of 4 weddings and a funeral.

I attended Anju and Ashish wedding in March.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It was great fun, made a few good friends from near and far, and fell in love with the chaos in India.

I came home and attended a colleague's wedding, had the best melt in your mouth beef rendang because they got the royal cook to make the feast.

And then life went on and I was raving about how much I miss India. And then, I received an invitation from Randeep to attend her wedding in June.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It was a Punjabi wedding and everyone told me I will not regret it. Not only I did not regret. I glad I went! I did not get enough of it! It was a great experience and made me realise how wonderful to have families.

Pavithra's family included me around their lunch and dinner table. The mom made the best southern Indian food in the world.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Randeep's family included me in all the ceremonies, and made sure I had a good time.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Dheepa told me what a cheat the Auto driver in Chennai can be, I still like the energy in India. Like Ishbeer said, "India is a free country, it is also a freak country!"

And I came home to my colleague, who happened to be my very good friend, Steven's wedding. God~~~ You are finally married, what a relieve...

When I starting to appreciate what a good year 2011 had been, all was going down on sad note.

My little sister passed away in November...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Everything gone downhill ever since...

From watching it burn and burn and being wash away... my mind begin floating around and went on auto pilot mode and is slowly losing it...

I want to feel numb about everything and not throw too much energy into anything, I ended up tiring myself to feel otherwise...

Not a good feeling...

Today, when I reviewing how great the entire 2011 was, but how it all ended with such low note.

Thinking through all my decisions over the previous few years and how it affected me...
I am missing all the good time, as well as bad.

And now I am sitting here typing this, hoping that I could find solace by putting words together. I want everything to be good after this. For as long as it could last...

So, I have decided, whatever it is, I need to leave a few things behind. For good or for worse, I need to do it.

Be it big, or small...

That's life...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

You need to find peace even if it meant to crush you.

No comments:

Post a Comment