Friday, March 28, 2014

Roller Coaster

I had not been writing for a while. The last time I wrote here was end of  2011. And I was like... Wow! It had been that long?

Almost a quarter a year passed in 2014, and it was one hell of a roller coaster ride.

It had been up for having new friends and new projects to look forward to.

It had been down for keep giving things up... not to mentioned all the confusion that had been clouding up, that has to go too.

Giving up things is easy. But giving people up is hard. I truly believe everyone deserves a chance in everything, but this time, I am slowly becoming the believer of you deserve what you deserved.

Sometimes I find myself in tears for all the disappointment that I have been receiving, but there many of those moment was rescued by friends who just called or text to check on me.

There are times I just want to be left alone. You know? ALL ALONE! With my dog Charlie. Just Charlie and me, and no one else.

I have learned that a bastard is not someone I need to be careful with, but a gentleman. Because you will never know if the gentleman is a wolf under the sheep skin, or simply a coward.

I don't know what is installed for me for the rest of the year. I am sure it will truly be a year that I have to put my patience to test.

It will be quite a journey, and I said to the almighty - bring it on!

I am going to learn how to ride a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment