Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Dot

Now, I think I can understand what it is like to have live a life without someone who has always been there, even though it doesn't mean you get to see the someone everyday, or talk to the someone everyday.

Because, you feel everything is ok, as long as you know the someone is there, in a place where the dot is always connected and bleeping away... like the heartbeat...

I thought I should know, because I had lost a friend, I went to the funeral, I asked after the family, I sat at her wake...

But, I did not cry. And I did not miss her as much as I would love to.

I did not felt that the world has fell apart.

But today, after one long month, I am still feeling it.

The sight and sound of what she used to love...

Her voice linger in the air... laughing... giggling... in my dream...

The look on her face when she is in her own world, or trying to focus...

The sound of heartbreak... shattering... so soft but piercing...

The anger and frustration of not being able to talk to her in person to understand...

Heartache to see those I love are feeling the same too.

Heart sore to know everyone is still concern about us...

How hollow it is to be the second of three, instead of four...

It is not complete...

Not anymore...

Because the dot has stop blinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment