Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Odd of the Norm

It's 2 weeks into 2011 and I am still not feeling it, other than lots of tears and joy on New Year's eve into New Year... confusion and lots and lots of stress.

2010 had been a good year. But December was a stressful month for me.

1. I didn't go anywhere like I did every year.
2. I didn't make the effort to make New Year's Resolution.
3. Birthdays, family reunion (sort of), Christmas, holidays...

And the New Year started with lots of shouting and giggles and tears...

I started 2011 toilet trainning the new puppy, the new love of my life... Charlie.

2011 is going to be a fast changing year with new responsibilities, careful planning and new ventures.

Lots of planning to be executed, and lots of questions to be answered, and lots of knots to be untied.

Well... in a couple more days, I will be attending a friend's "Ethnic" wedding in Singapore; in a couple of weeks time. a getaway with family in the East Coast; and in another month time, I will be in India attending a Hindu-Christian wedding in Kolhapur.

My New Year's resolution?

I am not going to stop travelling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment