Friday, August 27, 2010

Cannibalism

I know we have to work hard so we do not go hungry.

Even from stone age, we knew we have to hunt and pick our own fruit.

But...

We also rob and steal from each other, and slowly it became war of different reason.

When the black could be white.

When the white could be black.

Depends on majority.

That's just different way of shaping our culture, when civilization was civilization.

A friends posted a video clip on Facebook several days ago.

It was about riot in Jakarta many years ago... when I was still in school.

I can't finish it.

It was too painful to watch.

Even in the animal kingdom, the predator have more mercy to their prey.

I believe the aura made it that way...

I know it.

When it gets into you...

You will be part of it...

You want to be part of it...

You will have no idea what is right and what is wrong.

You only know "death upon them" is the only things that make sense.

At that time...

When you're in it...

When everyone are in it...

You have nothing to lose...

We are just part of the food chain.

Never mind if it's part of the surviving skill pr not.

Death upon them is the only thing that make sense.

Homosapien and Chimpanzee shares 96% similarity in DNA.

Have you seen how Chimpanzees practice cannibalism?

I am not going to ignore it, but I will not be able to accept it.

If it ever gonna happen too close to me, I wish I have a shotgun.

No.

Hell may be more bearable.

I am going to shoot myself in the head.

If it's going to happen too close to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment